The Right Roses Store Cancellations & Returns Policy
10 November 2021
Orders can be cancelled prior to dispatch by email at email@example.com. After items have been dispatched, please refer to our Return policy below.
Our return policy lasts 14 days from the date of delivery. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with no evidence of assembly. It must also be in the original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned such as Made to Order or personalised products. We also do not accept products that are intimate, sanitary goods, goods with a seal for hygiene reasons that's been opened i.e., mattresses, mattress protectors, pillows, duvets etc. unless faulty. Please see Damages policy below.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards; Downloadable software products; Some health and personal care items.
FAULTY & DAMAGED PRODUCTS
- In the unlikely event that an item is received faulty & damaged, you must contact us within 48 hours of delivery via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We will require picture evidence of the damage, order information and will then discuss with you how to rectify the issue.
- We cannot accept responsibility of items damaged during assembly. Please note, you must retain all the original packaging as this would be required should the item be collected.
While the courier waits - check general items are undamaged, if you notice that the packaging is damaged or crushed please note it on the courier’s paperwork you are asked to sign.
If your item is faulty please contact us within 48 hours of receipt to obtain a confirmation from our supplier and return authorisation if agreed. The manufacturer or our supplier will be required to agree on the return & refund prior to goods being returned. If notification of fault is given to The Right Roses Store (UK) after 48 hours of receipt, we cannot accept any responsibility and no replacement or refund will be offered.
Change of mind returns or returns not related to manufacturer defects or faulty materials will incur freight charges for both delivery to you and return to us - these are entirely at your expense - there is also a restocking fee (£20). This will be deducted from the refund.
Do not under any circumstance return goods without prior approval in writing from The Right Roses Store (UK).
We do not accept returns under the following circumstances as faulty or damaged items:
- You are negligent in caring for your item resulting in damage
- Natural wear and tear caused after delivery
- Does not fit your property or style of space
- Colour variations that are in keeping with manufacturers materials
- Variations perceived by viewing online images
- Failure to notify The Right Roses Store (UK) of damage during transit within 48 hours of delivery
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR RETURN (PRODUCTS ARE NOT FAULTY OR DAMAGED)
- Contact us by email (email@example.com) to submit your return request.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to authorise your return.
- You can then send the product back to the return address provided when authorised, via a secure courier. You’ll need to arrange and pay for an appropriate courier; you should also make sure the product is insured with the courier and securely packaged for its safe return.
- Please ensure authorised returns are delivered within 14 working days.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Once your returned item is received and inspected, if it meets the Return criteria above, we will issue a refund.
Change of mind returns or returns not related to manufacturer defects or faulty materials will incur freight charges for both delivery to you and return to us - these are entirely at your expense. In addition, there is also a restocking fee (£20).
In the event the item when received does not meet the above criteria, we will notify you of any applicable refund.
Please note we will not refund any unauthorised returns or returns received after 14 working days from return authorisation.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
It typically may take up to 3 to 7 working days to appear, depending upon your payment provider. If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.